Innovation in Mobile Mining Equipment for transportable Resource Recovery in Europe
STEINERT MOBILE can be packed into shipping containers and moved anywhere there is a level site where the resources are located.
For mobile mining and resource recovery sorting solutions that need to be located in remote areas you really can’t do better than STEINERT Mobile Mining Solutions.
Optionally Self Powering electrical Generators allow you to have the most sophisticated sensor sorting and separation technology right on sight where it counts.
STEINERT Mobile Mining equipment solutions come in 3 x 40 foot shipping containers ready for assembly by our professionally trained support staff. Our Mobile sensor and sorting units contain all the Conveyor feeds, Hopper Outlets, Compressed Air ejection units, Optional Self Powering power supplies, Air-conditioning and 1 metre Ore Sorting unit with 2 Sensor units.
Mobile Mining Operation Equipment and Solutions that can be transported anywhere
Mobile Mining operations that need to be located in remote areas STEINERT have the mobile sorting solution to separate any heavy media resource recovery into profitable product streams.
All our sophisticated X-Ray, Near Infra-Red, 3D and Optical colour sensor, induction and current sorting, including the best in magnetic separation equipment, all work in combination and are available in mobile take anywhere units.
Customers can select which sensor units are most appropriate to their product stream. Select from STEINERT’s sophisticated range of Magnetic Separators, X-Ray sensors, Induction and Eddy Current Sorting, Dry Media Separators as well as Near Infra-Red camera technology. The Sensor units are completed and can be combined to match the expected product stream.STEINERT sensor sorting and separation solutions present an unparalleled solution to your mining operation requirements.
Mobile Resource Recovery Equipment
When it comes to a mobile solution to resource recovery operation STEINERT have it covered where it counts, right on site.
With the best that todays technology has to offer regarding magnetic separation, eddy current and induction current sorting and separation solutions. Highly accurate sensor equipment utilising X-Ray sensors, Near Infra-Red (NIR), optical and 3D spatial camera and software solutions, STEINERT equipment can sort it and make your mobile mining or resource recovery operation profitable.
Sort increasingly fine grain metal product down to very fine grain and metallic sand as the STEINERT CoarseMaster and STEINERT FinesMaster combine magnetic separation with induction current and eddy current separation in one single unit. STEINERT flexibility allows the customer to fine tune the equipments eccentric pole system to recover valuable minerals and precious ores from any shredder or crusher waste streams.
STEINERT resource recovery and sensor sorting solutions prove second to none when it comes to separating very pure product from waste streams. STEINERT equipment is renowned for it’s durability, high capacity and high yield.
Sensors Sorting and Separation Equipment for todays complex Resource Recovery Solutions
Terms Relevant to this document
- Bulk materials handling equipment
- separation and sorting equipment protection
- mineral ore sorting solutions
- mineral ore sorting system
- mineral pre-concentration equipment
- mining magnetic separation equipment
- mining sorting and separation equipment
- xray sorting solutions in mining equipment
- magnetic tramp removal systems
- gangue removal
- separating ore from gangue
- magnetic dry drum separator
- induction and eddy current dry drum separation
- dry Process Coal Sorting Solution
- wet drum magnetic separator
- wet drum separator
- magnets and electromagnets
- magnetic separation equipment in mining
- overhead suspension magnets
- eddy current and induction current separator mining equipment
- non ferrous metal separation from waste streams
- non ferrous removal of tramp metal from waste product streamsinduction sorter equipment in mining
- mobile sensor sorting solutions
- NIR Near infra-Red sorting machines
- optical sensing and sorting systems for waste recycling and metal recovery
- color sorting solutions for plastics recovery and recycling
- mobile resource recovery equipment
- mobile resource recovery from metallurgical slag
- mobile resource recovery solutions and equipment
- diamond recovery solutions
- precious gem and gemstone sorting
- precious stones recovery and pre-concentration solutions
- diamond sorting
- precious gem recovery