STEINERT Service Agreements
STEINERT’s Service Agreement is a preventative maintenance program customized to your needs, is less costly than making emergency repairs, and can be set up at any time not just with new purchases. Saving you time and money, we schedule maintenance on your machines and address any issues before components wear out. We can also make sure you have all the current software backups needed to run your machine efficiently. Not only does this reduce downtime, but it extends the life of your equipment.
Each Service Agreement is customized to your needs, but standard agreements include:
- Monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly site visits from a STEINERT certified technician
- Dedicated account manager to perform all site visits as well as direct contact with the technician for support*
- Immediate survey of all STEINERT equipment on site, including all serial numbers and manuals, equipment condition support for each unit, and recommendations for maintenance, applications and spare parts
- Immediate backups of PLC Eprom, PC and FC drive parameters
- 5% discount on all spare parts and service calls for the duration of the Service Agreement
- Pay by-the-month with no long-term commitment
- Guaranteed availability and next-day shipment on select spare parts
- Complimentary travel and accommodations for one person per year to attend STEINERT University. Additional personnel added for additional fee.
*Not available in all areas, some conditions apply
CONTACT US for more information or download our brochure.